Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Two Months!








Sorry about the baby laser eyes, the lighting was bad. These pictures were so hard to get, they are so wiggly now!

Time fly's when your life is on a 3hr schedule. I had such a hard time putting away the boy's preemie clothes and I made them wear them till I just couldn't squeeze them on. I miss my teeny tiny babies that would fall asleep so easily. They are definitely stronger, and more alert and awake. They hardly didn't have any strength in their legs and now they can stand up for a couple of seconds while holding them. Thomas surprised Phil and I when he did a push up and held it for several seconds. Gestationally they are only about 3weeks old but I think they are a little ahead of the curve (this is mom speaking so yes I'm very biased). They've all doubled their birth weight so all weigh about 8 pounds.

JP

4 comments:

nan cee said...

It is so nice of you to take a little time out to keep us posted with such darling pictures and your interesting comments! The boys look so great and there is no telling that they were born preemies, which you by now are probably very thankful that they were! You are always in my thoughts and prayers,
A. Nancy

Jonalyn said...

Oh my goodness, they're so big! And I love the sequence of pictures. Here they're posed ... now moving ... crying ... crying baby removed ...

:)

BBBEPR~Waind said...

Great pics!! I can only imagine what it is like to get them all positioned for even one minute! I know you are BUSY but we appreciate every post you make :)

Tati said...

Great progression of pictures :) it seems like 2 months has gone fast! I'm sure it hasn't from your guys's perspective... you guys are the ones taking care of the babies :) hope to go there in person soon!