Saturday, December 2, 2017

7 Yrs 2 Mo! (Funny Story)

ETC are 7 years and 2 months old!
This might be the longest time between posts in several years, ha! I've been very preoccupied, first I had a crazy two weeks at work followed by Phil and I jumping into a full bathroom remodel. Then trying to host this years Festavus during the remodel. Anyways, it's good to be back and just because here's a funny story: 

A couple of months ago, we stopped by my work so I could do something quick. I told the boys one of them could come with. Phil and the other two boys waited in the car for us. As we were leaving I told Thomas that we should use the bathoom before getting back to the car. As I'm in the bathroom stall I hear Thomas next to me unlocking the door then an immediate "Oh I thought that was Eli!"

There so happens to be a very large mirror right outside the stall, hahahaha! It cracks me up that he confused himself for Eli and he wasn't anywhere near him : )

No comments: