Thursday, November 18, 2010

Goodbye grandma and grandpa!

Thomas




Eli



What the heck is wrong with your hand Caleb?



Caleb: Woe, woe, woe....wait a minute, just wait a minute.......woe



Thomas getting cheeky



Good bye mama Sue and papa Ed, we'll miss your personal style of diaper changes and calming voices!


Some of you may be wondering how I have time to blog. Well, I have lots of awkward 5 and 10 minute chunks of time where I find myself wondering what to do. I barely have time to eat and shower so I neglect anything else that needs to get done like my uni-brow that almost grew back entirely, hideous!

5 comments:

Tati said...

Cute pictures, great captions, tiny outfits! Love it! Although, I'm wondering what exactly you meant by "personal style of diaper changes"...

Jonalyn said...

Is that how you judge how busy you are? The unibrow? ;-) Cute pictures, as always! Your boys are very photogenic!

nan cee said...

I know you are very busy but so sweet of you to take time to keep us posted on our precious little guys. It must have been very hard for Grandma & Gramdpa to say goodbye. Wish I could come see you and help out for awhile. :(
Looks like the boys are growing and doing good. I hope you two are getting somerest while the babies sleep. Take care and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love to you all,
A. Nancy

Amber said...

They are looking like full term newborns now instead of premies. Look at those kissable cheeks. Be kind to yourself. With three such beautiful babies no one will even see the uni-brow.

Angela said...

Your babies are adorable! It was so fun to get to meet them! I loved it! You look amazing too, Mommy! Dont' sweat it!