Thursday, August 31, 2017

Astoria (6 Yrs 11 Mo!)

It's kind of a tradition now but after Phil runs Hood to Coast we stay in Astoria for the night and hang out there the next day. Astoria is a cute little town in the northern most part of Oregon. Many movies have been filmed here like Goonies and Kindergarten Cop to name a couple. Anyways we always have a good time exploring this tiny town frozen in time : )

CET are 6 years and 11 months old!
Looking for snakes bc last time one scared us here!
E
Even the California sea lions are moving to Oregon, ha!
Riding the trolley with C.
When my kid tells me he can't find something. 
When my kid asks me to snuggle : )
Pretty much sums up life with triplet boys, ha!

1 comment:

nan cee said...

I always enjoyed our trips to Astoria. Interesting place to visit. I see some teeth are missing in the pictures!
Love you all,
A.Nancy