Thursday, June 15, 2017

Can We Get Some Love?!

Caleb says give the Pitts Trips page a thumbs up!

I just started a Facebook page and it's awfully lonely. Show us some love by giving us a like or a follow!

click here: Pitts Trips Facebook Page

I should have don't this years ago! I'm kind of late to the boat on this one because I'm a bit of a reluctant Facebook user. I LOVE LOVE it for selling and buying used kids clothes, for all the triplet groups and other random funny stuff. But I never share personal stuff (I think because I already have two social media outlets: my blog and Instagram). With FB being so popular it's probably a great way for others to follow my blog and not have to just go on memory to check on it. So never miss a post and get notified right to your FB news feed when there is a new post by showing us some love : )

Those who aren't on FB but still want to get reminders for new posts you can also follow by email (you'll simply get an email of my actual post, so you don't even have to come to the site!). Just scroll down and on the right hand side of the screen you'll see an option to follow by email.

We appreciate the love, thanks!

No comments: