Saturday, June 3, 2017

6 Yrs 8 Mo!

Boy have we been busy and I almost forgot to take their mirthday pics! I'll have to set a reminder in my calendar from now on. Can't believe there is only 2 more weeks of school left and then all the fun summer activities begin, can't wait!
CET are 6 years and 8 months old!
TEC
green boy, blue boy and red boy
We had our convention really early this year ( a couple weeks ago).
It was great and he boys did really well too : )
It was super hot last week so we went adventuring to a splash pad downtown and then enjoyed ice cream afterward. 
Here is a little video of our hike to the Ape Caves. It was really fun and a lot more challenging than I thought it would be. I was sure glad we went with a big group and had lots of helpers for the boys (and less than athletic adults, ha!).

No comments: