Thursday, June 29, 2017

6 YRS 9 MO!

Lots of happenings to catch up on!...I'll save the other half for later, haha!
CET are 6 years and 9 months old
(or 6 and three quarters as they like to tell people)
Papa Ed and Mama Sue came to visit in early June, here we went strawberry picking and our combined 14 hands picked 25 lbs of berries in less than an hour! Our freezer is exploding with the sweetest strawberries you ever did taste : )
Winery cats are the best!...That is until they are not.
This cat flipped out the second I finished taking the picture, haha! 
The boys had their last day of kindergarten!
See how much they've changed in the next pic. 
First day of kindergarten. They looked like such babies!
I loved the boys' teacher! She is from Cuba. I was hoping the boys would come out of K speaking Spanish with a Cuban accent, but no dice, ha! She previously taught at an English school in Suriname. Then she came to Portland to get her master's degree and then became the boys' teacher....AND she's a single mom! What an amazing person : )

1 comment:

nan cee said...

There sure is a difference between the first and the last day of kindergarten! Your guys are no longer babies, they are BOYS! and that is for sure. Always nice to see grandparents, glad they got to go up there again. Oh, be sure to eat one of those Oregon strawberries for me. I haven't had a good one since I moved from Oregon.
My love to you all,
A.Nancy