Thursday, September 8, 2011

Caleb Walks!



Our California trip is winding down and we'll be back home soon. Seeing as how we took over 1000 pictures, I have a lot to sort through and it may take me a bit before I can post about our latest adventures.

In the mean time check out my sisters blog, she's battled infertility for a long time and is about to go through IVF. I go and get pregnant with too many babies and she can't get pregnant at all, what's wrong with this world! Anyways, send good thouhts and wishes her way!

My IVF Journey

3 comments:

Myra 米兰 said...

WhooHoo! :)

Angela said...

Way to go Caleb! Love the new pics on your blog! Adorable! Can't wait to see you in person! We will make this happen when you get back!

Jonalyn said...

Wow, look at him go! I'll be checking out your sis' blog. I understand the pain of infertility. Hope she doesn't need to do IVF more than once!