Wednesday, September 29, 2010
The Boys Have Arrived!!!!!!!! -34.0 weeks
Its hard to believe but our boys are here healthy and making a splash here at OHSU.
This will be a quick post by the Father as this has been a crazy and awesome day.
Caleb - 4lb 5oz - 17"
Eli - 4 lbs 1 oz - 17"
Thomas - 4lbs 7oz - 17.75"
all boys came out fussing and screaming, they all had lungs of champions and did not need any breathing assistance. All were super alert looking with there large eyes.
here is a outline of how it went down:
- I took janet to get fetal heart monitoring at 6:00 pm
- Starting having strong contractions around 6:30 pm
- Doctor suggest possibility of delivering that night
- 8:30 stronger contractions, Doctor Clock agrees it's time for the boys to come out
- meet with the doctors, anesthesiologist, NICU docs
- 10:00 Janet is prepped for c-section
- 10:35 babies are born
- 2:00 9/29/2010 janet I still have not slept!
here our some pics from the eventful night.
I will be uploading some more pics later but now we are trying to get Jan in a wheel chair to go see our sweet boys in the NICU.
We want to thank everyone for their support during this crazy time, our Family, friends, workmates and everyone that has had an interest in our story. We feel truly blessed to have these beautiful and healthy boys with us today.
Posted by Phil