Thursday, January 28, 2016

5 years 4 months!

Even though it's only been about 2 months since our last vacation, I'm feeling like we really need a vacation! With the exception of two snow days it's been a very warm winter; however, it's been the wettest winter since I've lived in Portland. That coupled with being sick so often this winter I'm really starting to feel cabin fever. January isn't even over yet and I'm already day dreaming about summer plans...camping, the beach, visiting family in Cali. It all sounds so good! I need to snap out of it or better yet, the rain needs to cease a bit and we need to stop getting sick every other week!
CET are 5 years and 4 months old!
Silly Eli
more silliness
Loving their kitty baby : )

1 comment:

nan cee said...

It is hard to believe that the boys are already 5+4 months. Babies grow up sooo fast. It is hard to believe that mine are in the 50's. I love that silly hug!
Love you all too,
A.Nancy