Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Donuts!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but we've been having too much fun with family in town : )

We all took the boys to have their very first donuts! Anyone who is anyone visiting Portland stops in at Voodoo Doughnuts. With good reason because even the locals love their donuts! My first year living here I would stop there on my way home from work every week to indulge on their delicious unique varieties (not sure how I didn't develop type two diabetes). Yummy : )

The boys having no idea the deliciousness about to come their way! 
Captain crunch on a glazed or crushed oreo topped with peanut butter and chocolate anyone? Sounds crazy but so dang good! 
I got the boys my childhood favorite, cake donut with colorful sprinkles! 
Caleb
Eli

The boys with uncle Chance and aunt Janet
This is how they all ate their donuts, frosting first!
Phil

Thomas
These are my donuts to enjoy during naptime, mcminville cream and an orangatang. I thought I'd give the bacon maple a rest : )   
TEC, super full on donuts! Only two bites of dinner were consumed that evening (that's is why this isn't a regular occurrence, ha!)  
More on our fun week to come!...

3 comments:

nan cee said...

Oh Yummy! Looks like everyone was enjoying the taste of great goodies!
Love to you all,
A.Nancy

Myra 米兰 said...

I have always wanted to go to Voodoo Donuts! We saw them on Bourdain once I think, or some other food show we like. :)

Jonalyn said...

I miss those donuts! And I don't understand you passing up the maple bacon bars. That's not right. :P