Monday, April 15, 2013

Pretend Scenes

Unbeknownst to me, Thomas was hungry so he went to the fridge pulled out his milk and yogurt  and grabbed himself a spoon. He sat down and so he started eating. I turn around thinking where is Thomas? This boy isn't gonna starve anytime soon!
Caleb's pretend scene #1 (shall we start a new series???). I wonder what the cats where doing? Are they putting out the fire or are they being saved from the fire?
Pretend scene #2. All the boys have an understanding, the pig lives in the tow truck of course!
He's been in there for several days even after each boy has played with it.
Took the boys to the train museum, we were fortunate enough to see some construction equipment before going in!
I thought it was so cute how Thomas kept his hands in his pockets!
It's so hard to keep pants on these kids, so 1 out of 3 ain't bad! 
These are serious push ups considering that's 50 lbs on Phil's back!
It's spring! Blueberry bushes, strawberry patch, mini apple tree, and raspberry vines are all in bloom!
Here to hoping the boys don't eat everything the minute it's visible like last year!


It's crunch time at the Pittsenbarger house, in just a couple of days we'll be heading out to Cali! We are so excited to see everyone again and enjoy warmer weather filled with the glorious SUN! 

But I'm starting to panic because I suddenly remember how bad my allergies get down there in the spring time. Oh no, is my plan to avoid the scorching summer heat backfiring on me?!? We shall see I guess...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

My allergies this year are either a whole day of horrible sneezing misery or nothing. Very weird, but the plants seem to be on again, off again, on again. When it is bad, it is bad, but then it is good. Good choice, I love spring!

Jonalyn said...

Well, with shirts like those, who needs pants, I guess! Have a great time on your trip! Hope your allergies don't act up too much.

mary said...

Those pretend scenes are just too cute, especially all the little cats lined up. hahahaaa.

nan cee said...

Love all the new pictures you posted, especially the one with Thomas helping himself for something to eat out of the refrigerator! Smart one! Looks like they had a lot of fun at the fire station too. You guy has a save trip and enjoy your visit.
Love you all,
A.Nancy