Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Goggles

The boys have been doing much better in swim class since I last wrote about how I was starting to regret signing them up. They are listening better and progressing thankfully. Anyways, the boys have been noticing that a lot of the kids at the pool have goggles and started asking me for them. I was hesitant at first because I was afraid they'd become dependent on them. But then I thought, what do I really know, I don't even know how to swim! So I asked around and several parents said it actually helped their kids feel more comfortable in the water. Being that the boys are on the cusp of being able to dunk their heads in the water I went for it and got them. Before goggles they would stick just their faces in the water for about 1 second but now it's a few of seconds!

Caleb testing out his goggles
Eli
Thomas
Excited to test out their goggles!
They sure do look cute in them!
The boys requested I take their picture : )

1 comment:

nan cee said...

How cute they look! Hope it helps them with their lessons!
Love you all,
A.Nancy