Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cuttin' the Rug

So you guys remember way back, like when the boys were only 7 or 8 months and I met a long lost cousin at an assembly? Well he got married and we were invited to his wedding. It was Phil and I's third wedding of the year but the boys very first wedding! It was a very traditional wedding and I think the boys really got in touch with their Latin roots (see video of the boys dancing below).

Eli helping himself to some appetizers
some handsome dudes at the wedding
Phil talking to the boys about the drums up on stage
T looking silly
C

Eli and his bud Rafael
the boys looking identical to me for once
me and C
Phil trying to get T to dance with the little girl
We danced the night away, I seriously hadn't danced this much since my own wedding!
my cousin and his beautiful bride : )
So here is a super cute video of Caleb and then Thomas dancing at the wedding...at this point the boys had done so much running around that Eli only wanted to dance while being held (I think he was starting to come down with a cold).

Updates

It's been crazy around here so I haven't been able to blog in a while. We got our first wipe out since like May! The boys have gotten runny noses a few times in the last couple of months and even Phil and I have been sick but nothing that has even slowed us down. This time, for more than one whole week we have all been pretty miserable! Thankfully, I think we are on the other side of this now : )

I finally met my maker when it comes to haircuts. Not only did I not know what I was doing but the boys were exceptionally uncooperative. It was only meant to be a trim and it was barely that. From the front the boys look like they have bowl cuts (see pics above) and no matter if I gel it and comb it to the sides their hair always wants to come forward (and hence look like a bowl cut). Next haircut we are doing its buzz cuts all around unless they are better behaved! Either way they look cute : )

I have many more updates but they'll have to wait till I have more time...

1 comment:

nan cee said...

I love all the postings when the boys are dancing. They are so cute and they have good rythem! Hope you all get over our colds soon.
Love to you all,
A.Nancy