Sunday, August 12, 2012

Little Tractors

The boys played in the back yard all morning. In the afternoon we all walked to a winery and shared a bottle of wine with lunch while the boys played on little tractors : )

So a couple months ago I found out through a fb group for parents of id trips that there was another family in the same town as my bro in law. We made arrangements to meet up! I was sooo excited to meet another set of id triplets : ) They are the first complete set of id trips we have ever met. They are a rare breed! We have pics on our good camera but not on my phone so you'll have to wait till I get back to Portland (I also need to get permission from them as well too). I could sort of tell them apart but it was really hard!

Afterwards we had dinner and it was lovely. Roger & Judy came over as well, which was a nice treat : )

No comments: